At Chanctonbury Healthcare, we care about caring! Care is just not about the provision of care services, it is about the human touch, the philosophy all in Chanctonbury Healthcare Ltd adopt and the inherent caring that each staff member feels for residents.
Our Care Philosophy:
- Our care homes are each resident’s home
- Each resident is an individual
- Each resident’s bedroom is their home, and we will treat it as such at all times
- Each resident has the care he or she needs, regardless of cost, complication or complexity
- We only provide high-quality care
- However our staff are treated, however a resident’s needs are complex or difficult, our staff will smile and deliver the right level of service
- Not only do we look after each resident’s physical needs, we also recognise that we have a need to look after their emotional needs in a proper and inclusive manner
- We are a community, but we also recognise that some residents may want their own company, or are independent
- We treat all residents with respect at all times
- We understand how difficult it is for resident’s when staff have to do very personal things for them, and we do them with care, respect and compassion
- Our management systems and audit philosophy ensures that issues are minimised for residents, and if any problems do occur then they are quickly and comprehensively corrected.
- The company’s motto is “We care about caring” and this is delivered throughout the business.