Bluebell Support Group.
We know there are times when you may need some extra support and a shoulder to lean on. Looking after someone can be a daunting and challenging time. Many experience feelings of isolation poverty and ill health.
The Bluebell group is a small, friendly and safe environment where you can meet other carers in a similar situation. The support group can help with:
- Coping with caring responsibilities
- Meet, chat and learn from others
- Alleviate feelings of isolation
- A way of helping and encouraging each other
- Receiving emotional and social guidance
- Links to additional information
If you feel as though the Bluebell group would help you, meet us at Queensmead Care Home on the last Thursday of every month from 3pm to 4:30pm.
Everyone is welcome!
For further information call Queensmead at 01323 487931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Queensmead Care Home
Queensmead Care Home, Victoria Road, Polegate, BN26 6BU