chanctonbury Respite Care
GET IN TOUCH
A short staycation
A short stay with us – also known as respite care – might be just what you need. Maybe your loved one or relative is unwell and can’t take care for you for a while? Maybe they just need a little time out to see to their own needs? Or perhaps you could do with a little time with us for further support? Our respite support care could be the perfect solution.
Some of our respite residents are recovering from operations and we’re bridging the gap between hospital and home. Some of our short-stay guests come to us when their extended families go on holiday. Your family, of course, wants to feel confident that you’ll be cared for properly while they’re away.
Or you could be considering long-term residential care and want to try it out before fully committing? A respite stay with us on a flexible contract is the answer.
When current restrictions are lifted, come and join us for a look around and then stay for lunch, if you’d like. This would give you the opportunity to enjoy our home cooked food, meet other residents and staff and to get a real feel for the home.
In the meantime, click on Get in Touch above and we can organise a virtual visit and discuss your needs in more detail. We will take time with you and your loved ones to understand care needs, daily routines, preferences and hobbies and, when it’s time to come to stay, you’ll see lots of familiar faces and be welcomed in to a recognisable environment.
What is included?
- An individual plan of care for the duration of the stay
- Delicious and nutritious home-cooked meals, taking into account any likes or dislikes and dietary requirements
- A chance to socialise and forge new friendships
- Opportunities to develop new skills as well as enjoy favourite hobbies
- Fully furnished bedrooms and en suites
- Advanced short-stay booking at Oaklands Court, with a dedicated respite room so you can pre-book a stay as far in advance as you need.
All our homes are rated over 9/10 on independent review site, Carehome and we work tirelessly to improve on our good CQC rating. We collect feedback from residents, relatives and visitors on a regular basis and ensure that all our care is at the highest standards