A short stay – also known as respite – at one of our homes might be just what you and your loved one need.
When to consider a respite stay
- You need support. For example you are unwell or require some time to see to your needs.
- Your loved one is recovering from a operation, respite stays can bridge the gap between hospital and coming home.
- You are planning to go on holiday and want to feel confident that your loved one is cared for whilst you are away
- You are considering long term residential care and want try it out before fully committing
First steps – getting to know each other
Prior to staying with us you and your loved one are encouraged to come and join us for lunch. This gives you both the opportunity to enjoy our home cooked food, meet residents and staff and to get a feel for the home.
We shall take time with you both to understand your loved ones care needs, daily routines, preferences and hobbies. This means that when your love one comes to stay they will be greeted by familiar faces and welcomed in to a recognisable environment.
What is included?
- A individual plan of care for the duration of their stay
- Delicious and nutritious home cooked meals, taking into account any likes or dislikes and dietary requirements.
- A chance to socialise and forge new friendships
- Opportunities to develop new skills as well as enjoy favourite hobbies with our engaging activity plan.
- Fully furnished bedrooms and en-suite
Advanced short stay booking at Oaklands Court
Are you going on holiday in a few months and want your loved one to stay in an expert care home while you are away? At Oaklands Court we have a dedicated respite room, meaning you can pre-book a stay with us as far in advance as you need, giving you the peace of mind that your loved one will be cared for while you are away.
For more information feel free to contact us via our contact page, call us on 01435 813030 or email email@example.com
Celebrating 2020 at Queensmead
A short stay at Queensmead after a busy Christmas might be just what you and your loved one need. You will be able to relax in the knowledge your loved one is not only receiving the best 24 hour care but also making new friends and enjoying new activities.
*Applicable for admissions prior to 31st March 2020. 20% discount applicable to the first 20 nights of a respite stay only.
For more information feel free to contact us via our contact page, call us on 01323 487 931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org